This asset allows you to easily add a note to almost any object in Unity Editor! It has rich possibilities in visual customization and custom scripts augmentation.
How to use on
GameObjects: Add a StickyNote component with "Add Component" button
Assets: Add or delete Sticky Notes via assets Context Menu.
Folders: Create new Sticky Note asset from Context Menu.
AnimatorStates: Add a StickyNote StateMachineBehaviour via "Add Behaviour" button
- Adjustable visual appearance.
- Can stick on GameObjects, ScriptableObjects, AnimatorControllers, AnimatorStates, Materials and many more...
- Scripting API available to extend your editor classes with Sticky Notes behaviour
- Can work on any kind editor - Component, ScriptableObject, and even StateMachineBehaviours!
- Small footprint.
- Full source code available.
- Rich text tags supported.
And more features to come in the future...
Unity Asset Store
Please, contact me on any questions,
bugs founded or feature requests. I'm always trying to help as quickly
as possible and enhance my assets with new functionality.